Friday 29 April 2011

Kitty Collars Galore!

Well after some fighting with my sewing machine I have finally managed to create some new kitty collars.

Breakaway Cat Collar wIth Bell and Charm

I have already had to create 2 of these ones because they day I made the first one my kitty Marble appeared with scratches on her nose and no collar. I think she lost it on purpose just so she could have a new handmade one.

I’d made 3 different ones that day so I let her pick out which she preferred and after showing no interest Jazz picked this one for her. Marble collar

She looks very cute in it even with her bald spot from the scratches she suffered just trying to get rid of her old collar. She’s usually such a pretty kitty but looks like a ruffian with her scarred face, I really hope the fur grows back soon.

There’s now a full range of kitty collars available in my Etsy shop. Click here to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment